These guys are still in business and it's up to we the consumers to make sure they are closed for good. Contact the Federal Trade Commission at 877-382-4357 and the BBB at 702-320-4500. Visit the Nevada Legislature website the legislative it will begin on February 7, 2011 http://www.leg.state.nv.us/Division/Research/Library/FAQ/FAQ.cfm call or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (775) 684-6800.
NRS 598.0915 "Deceptive trade practice" defined. A person engages in a "deceptive trade practice" if, in the course of his or her business or occupation, he or she:
1. Knowingly passes off goods or services for sale or lease as those of another person.
2. Knowingly makes a false representation as to the source, sponsorship, approval or certification of goods or services for sale or lease.
3. Knowingly makes a false representation as to affiliation, connection, association with or certification by another person.
4. Uses deceptive representations or designations of geographic origin in connection with goods or services for sale or lease.
5. Knowingly makes a false representation as to the characteristics, ingredients, uses, benefits, alterations or quantities of goods or services for sale or lease or a false representation as to the sponsorship, approval, status, affiliation or connection of a person therewith.
6. Represents that goods for sale or lease are original or new if he or she knows or should know that they are deteriorated, altered, reconditioned, reclaimed, used or secondhand.
7. Represents that goods or services for sale or lease are of a particular standard, quality or grade, or that such goods are of a particular style or model, if he or she knows or should know that they are of another standard, quality, grade, style or model.
8. Disparages the goods, services or business of another person by false or misleading representation of fact.
9. Advertises goods or services with intent not to sell or lease them as advertised.
10. Advertises goods or services for sale or lease with intent not to supply reasonably expectable public demand, unless the advertisement discloses a limitation of quantity.
11. Advertises goods or services as being available free of charge with intent to require payment of undisclosed costs as a condition of receiving the goods or services.
12. Advertises under the guise of obtaining sales personnel when the purpose is to first sell or lease goods or services to the sales personnel applicant.
13. Makes false or misleading statements of fact concerning the price of goods or services for sale or lease, or the reasons for, existence of or amounts of price reductions.
14. Fraudulently alters any contract, written estimate of repair, written statement of charges or other document in connection with the sale or lease of goods or services.
15. Knowingly makes any other false representation in a transaction.
16. Knowingly falsifies an application for credit relating to a retail installment transaction, as defined in NRS 97.115.
(Added to NRS by 1973, 1483; A 1983, 881; 1985, 2256; 1995, 1094; 1997, 1375; 1999, 3280; 2001, 489, 2149)